Thursday, October 10, 2013

Asian Salmon Dip

200 gram tin of salmon in spring water
1 tbsp of salt reduced soy sauce or tamari soy sauce
1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated finely
1 tbsp of fresh mint, chopped finely
1 tbsp of coriander, chopped finely
1 tsp of lime juice
1 tbsp of orange juice
½ tsp of fresh chili, chopped finely (remove seeds to reduce spice)

Place all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
Serve with a selection of vegetables sticks. Try baby corn for something different.

p/s: The only thing I measured was soy sauce. I just threw in a handful of mint & coriander and since I forgot to buy orange, I added more lime juice. And it still tastes delicious, therefore just go with the flow. It makes a great sandwich spread too! I simply love this recipe and it's one of my staple! I added 1 small avocado (sliced) to make a wholesome sandwich ;)


Source: Good Chef Bad Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...